Now available at Australia's Premier Vape Shop destination
30T 21700 3000mAh 35A | by Samsung rated by mooch as a very good performing 21700 battery
- Brand: Samsung
- Model: 30T
- Size: 21700
- Nominal Capacity: 3000mAh
- Nominal Voltage: 3.6V
- Maximum Voltage: 4.2V
- Discharge Current: 35A Maximum Continuous
- Style: Flat Top
- Protected: NO, UNPROTECTED
- Approximate Dimensions: 21.1mm x 70.2mm
- Approximate Weight: 68.2g
- One (1) battery in sale
- Due to import restrictions, orders with more than 4 batteries will be refunded.
- Please note that due to safety regulations lithium batteries cannot be sent via Australia Post Express.
- We reserve the right to cancel battery only orders.
Use caution as misusing or mishandling the battery may cause a FIRE or EXPLOSION which may result in personal injury or property damage. The user must have an appropriate understanding of the potential dangers of LITHIUM ION BATTERIES before purchase and usage. No express or implied guarantee of compatibility, suitability, or fitness for any particular purpose or device can be made. This battery is manufactured and sold for the intended use of system integrations with proper protection circuitry or battery packs with a BMS (battery management system) or PCB (circuit board/module).
DO NOT STORE LOOSE OR IN A POCKET, PURSE, ETC. ALWAYS USE A PROTECTIVE CASE OR BOX FOR STORAGE AND TRANSPORT
WHEN NOT IN USE, ALWAYS STORE LITHIUM ION BATTERIES IN THE PROTECTIVE CASE/BOX IN WHICH BATTERIES WERE DELIVERED
Misusing or mishandling lithium-ion batteries can pose a SERIOUS RISK of personal injury or property damage
BATTERIES MAY EXPLODE, BURN, OR CAUSE A FIRE IF MISUSED OR MISHANDLED
Usage of batteries is AT YOUR OWN RISK!
ONLY use with proper protection circuitry
DO NOT short circuit intentionally or unintentionally
KEEP AWAY from metal/conductive objects to prevent short-circuiting
DO NOT use if PVC wrapper or terminal insulator is damaged or torn
DO NOT use if battery is damaged in any way
DO NOT over-charge or charge above the maximum voltage rating
DO NOT over-discharge or exceed the continuous discharge rating
DO NOT modify, disassemble, puncture, cut, crush, or incinerate
DO NOT expose to liquids or high temperatures
DO NOT solder onto battery, spot weld only
DO NOT use force to install or install in reverse/backwards
ONLY use within manufacturer’s specification
KEEP AWAY from pets and children
ALWAYS charge in or on a fire-proof surface and never leave batteries charging unattended
ONLY use a smart charger designed for this specific type of battery
DO NOT mix and match brands and models, old and new, used and unused batteries
STOP immediately if while charging/storing/using the battery it emits an unusual smell, feels hot, changes color or shape, or appears abnormal in any way
It is your responsibility to determine that your charger or device is functioning properly
If exposed to battery electrolyte, flush with water immediately and/or immediately contact a physician or emergency services
DO NOT throw away in trash; contact your local jurisdiction for proper recycling or disposal
You must be over 18 and over the legal age to buy or use this product.
Use of the Website:
By accessing the website, you warrant and represent to the website owner that you are legally entitled to do so and to make use of information made available via the website.
The trademarks, names, logos and service marks (collectively “trademarks”) displayed on this website are registered and unregistered trademarks of the website owner. Nothing contained on this website should be construed as granting any license or right to use any trademark without the prior written permission of the website owner.
External links may be provided for your convenience, but they are beyond the control of the website owner and no representation is made as to their content. Use or reliance on any external links and the content thereon provided is at your own risk.
The website owner makes no warranties, representations, statements or guarantees (whether express, implied in law or residual) regarding the website.
No claims, representation or warranties, whether expressed or implied, are make by our company as to the safety, reliability, durability and performance of any of our devises or products/ Furthermore, Vapecave accepts no liability whatsoever for the safety, reliability, durability and performance of any of our products or content found within our site.
In no event shall our company be liable for any direct, indirect, punitive, incidental, special consequential damages, to property or life, whatsoever arising out of connected with the use or misuse of our products. By purchasing any of our products found within the content of our site, i agree to hereby release and forever discharge our company, their directors, officers, agents, employees, representatives, volunteers, attorneys, assigns, and affiliates for any and all claims and demands of whatever kind of nature, weather known or unknown, that arises out or are connected in anyway whatsoever with any first aid, medical treatment or services rendered me because of my use of the product. Vapecave will not be held responsible or liable for any injury, damage, or defects, permanent or temporary, that may caused by improper use of any items found on our site.
Conflict of terms:
If there is a conflict or contradiction between the provisions of these website terms and conditions and any other relevant terms and conditions, policies or notices, the other relevant terms and conditions, policies or notices which relate specifically to a particular section or module of the website shall prevail in respect of your use of the relevant section or module of the website.
Any provision of any relevant terms and conditions, policies and notices, which is or becomes unenforceable in any jurisdiction, whether due to being void, invalidity, illegality, unlawfulness or for any reason whatever, shall, in such jurisdiction only and only to the extent that it is so unenforceable, be treated as void and the remaining provisions of any relevant terms and conditions, policies and notices shall remain in full force and effect.
Stacking Batteries Warning:
VapeCave does not suggest stacking batteries in a metal or other material tube mod of any kind and will not be liable or responsible. We advise you not to. If you stack, you are doing so at your own risk.
Lithium-Ion Battery Warning:
There is an inherent risk with the use of any and all rechargeable batteries in any circumstance.
VapeCave is not responsible for damage if there is any modification of the batteries/chargers in any form or shape (including pack making).
VapeCavei is not responsible for any damage caused by the misuse and/or mishandling of Li-ion (Lithium-ion), LiPo (Lithium-ion Polymer) and any rechargeable batteries and chargers.
Use special caution when working with Li-ion (Lithium-ion), LiPo (Lithium-ion Polymer) and any rechargeable cells, as they are very sensitive to charging characteristics and may explode or burn if mishandled. Make sure the user has enough knowledge of Li-Ion (Lithium-ion), LiPo (Lithium-ion Polymer) and any rechargeable cells in charging, discharging, assembly and storage before use. Always charge in/on a fire-proof surface.
Never leave charging batteries unattended.
Do not use any rechargeable battery as well as any battery charger if any visible damage is present, as well as if the cell or charger has been stressed through mishandling, accidental or otherwise, even if damage may not be visible.
Always store and transport rechargeable cells in a safe, non-conductive container in a controlled environment.
Dispose of all battery cells and chargers in accordance with local laws and mandates.
VapeCavei will not be held responsible or liable for any injury, damage, or defect, permanent or temporary that may be caused by the improper use of a Li-ion (Lithium-ion), LiPo (Lithium-ion Polymer) and any rechargeable battery/batteries
Refusal of Service
We reserve the right to refuse service to anyone
Please note store credit is given under store policy
Please note: We do not accept any returns because of change of mind
Please have a basic understanding of the batteries you are using and how to care for them properly.
Mechanical Mods can be dangerous if used irresponsibly or modified. Lithium-ion batteries can be dangerous if used incorrectly and may cause malfunction or serious injury if: exposed to extreme temperatures; overcharged; stored outside of a battery case; liquids; utilizes with incompatible components; punctured; crushed or modified to exceed energy capacities. VapeCave disavows and EXCLUDES ALL EXPRESS WARRANTIES AND IMPLIED WARRANTIES, INCLUDING THE IMPLIED WARRANTY OF MERCHANTABILITY, of all other components, used. VapeCave is not responsible for any injury to person or property caused by a breach of those warranties or from consumer modification of any components,
VapeCave also EXCLUDES THE IMPLIED WARRANTY OF MERCHANTABILITY with respect to this Mechanical Mod/variable mods. The user agrees that any assembly of such components causes such users to be considered an assembler for legal purposes. The user further agrees that any post retail sales to third parties cause such users to be considered a merchant for legal purposes.
- We have Standard and Express Post options available with Australia Post.
- Please check our Info page for more details
- Free Standard Shipping for all orders $70 or over
- Free Express Shipping for all orders $100 or over If you place your order before 1 pm (AEST),<br />it will be shipped on the same business day.
- If you place your order after 1 pm (AEST), it will be shipped on the next business day.
- If you place your order on the weekend or a public holiday, it will be shipped on the next business day.
- All parcels are shipped using Australia Post.
- To check your delivery time frame please keep in mind that we have no control over the deliver time frames once we give the parcels to Australia Post.
- Please contact Australia Post (13 76 78) for more details about your shipped parcels.
- Aspire, Kanger, Joyetech, Eleaf All mods and batteries have "90 days" warranty time.
- All other mods and batteries have 60 days warranty time.
- Tanks and Coils: All Tanks and Coils have 2 days DOA warranty time. Leaking is covered by the Manufacturer's Warranty only if the tank has a manufacturing fault, which must be reported to us within 4 days as Dead on Arrival. Any tank is capable of leaking unless the tank is advertised as leak-proof, which then covered by the manufacturer's warranty.
- All chargers have 30 days warranty
- All rechargeable batteries have 3 days DOA warranty,
~Please check Mechanical mod Safety for some pro tips
- *Mechanical Mods can be dangerous if used irresponsibly or modified. Lithium-ion batteries can be dangerous if used incorrectly and may cause malfunction or serious injury if: exposed to extreme temperatures; overcharged; stored outside of a battery case; liquids; utilized with incompatible components; punctured; crushed or modified to exceed energy capacities.
- VapeCave disavows and EXCLUDES ALL EXPRESS WARRANTIES AND IMPLIED WARRANTIES, INCLUDING THE IMPLIED WARRANTY OF MERCHANTABILITY, of all other components used in conjunction with Mechanical Mod.
- VapeCave is not responsible for any injury to person or property caused by a breach of those warranties or from consumer modification of any components, including Mechanical Mod. VapeCave also EXCLUDES THE IMPLIED WARRANTY OF MERCHANTABILITY with respect to this Mechanical Mod.
- User agrees that any assembly of such components causes such user to be considered an assembler for legal purposes. User further agrees that any post retail sales to third parties cause such user to be considered a merchant for legal purposes.