Now available in Australia straight from the USA at Australia's Premier Vape Shop Destination
The Back 2 Basic V3 Mech MOD from Purge Mods may be named plainly, but the exquisite design of this tried-and-true device is anything but unsophisticated. Made from C145 Tellurium Copper for extraordinary conductivity or 464 Naval Brass for superior durability, this device utilizes a hybrid 510 connection for a powerful voltage output unfettered by voltage drop. The Back to Basic V3 is powered by a single 20700 connected to Purge's proprietary firing switch featuring an extra-large copper battery contact and an engraving identical to the one found on Purge' Truck mods
- C145 Tellurium Copper Construction
- Single Set of Body Threads
- CNC Engraving
- Locally Made in Orlando
- Accepts Single 18650 -or- 20700 Battery
- Copper Battery Contact
- 18650 Battery Sleeve Included
- Hybrid 510 Connection
- Signature Beefy Purge Firing Switch
- "Purge" Logo Switch Engraving
- Diameter: 26mm
- 1x "Back To Basic V3" 20700 Mech MOD by Purge Mods
- 1x Purge Mods Hard Carrying Case
- 1x Purge Mods Authenticity Card
~Please check Mechanical mod Safety for some pro tips
- *Mechanical Mods can be dangerous if used irresponsibly or modified. Lithium-ion batteries can be dangerous if used incorrectly and may cause malfunction or serious injury if: exposed to extreme temperatures; overcharged; stored outside of a battery case; liquids; utilized with incompatible components; punctured; crushed or modified to exceed energy capacities.
- VapeCave disavows and EXCLUDES ALL EXPRESS WARRANTIES AND IMPLIED WARRANTIES, INCLUDING THE IMPLIED WARRANTY OF MERCHANTABILITY, of all other components used in conjunction with Mechanical Mod.
- VapeCave is not responsible for any injury to person or property caused by a breach of those warranties or from consumer modification of any components, including Mechanical Mod. VapeCave also EXCLUDES THE IMPLIED WARRANTY OF MERCHANTABILITY with respect to this Mechanical Mod.
- User agrees that any assembly of such components causes such user to be considered an assembler for legal purposes. User further agrees that any post retail sales to third parties cause such user to be considered a merchant for legal purposes.