The Back to Basics V3 Set up by Purge Mods is a competition winning mod and is a different animal this time around as it uses the 40a 20700 batteries instead of 18650 batteries.
The button housing is comprised of 3 very strong magnets which ensure a comfortable throw and one hell of a hit and one beefy copper contact pin. The threading on each mod is flawless and they are weighty too, these mods ooze high-end quality. This mod comes with a rugged, hard shell carry case.
The Back to Basics V3 Mod Features
- 26mm body
- Tapers to 25mm on top
- Fully adjustable button to compensate for battery rattle
- Deep CNC engravings
- Hybrid top
- Locally made in Orlando U.S.A
The Back to Basics V3 Mod Set up Contents
- 1 x V3 mod
- 1 x Carnage RDA
- 1 x Hard shell carry case
- 1 x Certificate of authenticity case
- 1 x Certificate of authenticity
~Please check Mechanical mod Safety for some pro tips
- *Mechanical Mods can be dangerous if used irresponsibly or modified. Lithium-ion batteries can be dangerous if used incorrectly and may cause malfunction or serious injury if: exposed to extreme temperatures; overcharged; stored outside of a battery case; liquids; utilized with incompatible components; punctured; crushed or modified to exceed energy capacities.
- VapeCave disavows and EXCLUDES ALL EXPRESS WARRANTIES AND IMPLIED WARRANTIES, INCLUDING THE IMPLIED WARRANTY OF MERCHANTABILITY, of all other components used in conjunction with Mechanical Mod.
- VapeCave is not responsible for any injury to person or property caused by a breach of those warranties or from consumer modification of any components, including Mechanical Mod. VapeCave also EXCLUDES THE IMPLIED WARRANTY OF MERCHANTABILITY with respect to this Mechanical Mod.
- User agrees that any assembly of such components causes such user to be considered an assembler for legal purposes. User further agrees that any post retail sales to third parties cause such user to be considered a merchant for legal purposes.