Now available in Australia straight from the USA at Australia's Premier Vape Shop Destination
The Pandora form Purge Mods features some fantastic artwork by artist Matthew Hagermann which is CNC machined, deep into the tube. The button housing is comprised of 3 very strong magnets which ensure a comfortable throw and one hell of a hit with the beefy copper contact pin. The threading on each mod is flawless and they are weighty too, these mods ooze high-end quality. Each mod comes with a rugged, hard shell carry case.
PANDORA MOD FEATURES
- 26mm body
- Tapers to 25mm on top
- Unique sleeve top cap design
- Fully adjustable button to compensate for battery rattle
- Deep CNC engravings
- Hybrid top cap
- Unique Matthew Hagermann artwork inspired by Pandora Blue
- Locally made in Orlando U.S.A
- 1 x Purge Mod
- 1 x Hard Shell Carry Case
- 1 x 18650 Battery Adapter
- 1 x Certificate of Authenticity
For more product go here
If you need a toolkit click here
Batteries available here
~Please check Mechanical mod Safety for some pro tips
- *Mechanical Mods can be dangerous if used irresponsibly or modified. Lithium-ion batteries can be dangerous if used
- incorrectly and may cause malfunction or serious injury if: exposed to extreme temperatures; overcharged; stored outside of a battery case; liquids; utilized with incompatible components; punctured; crushed or modified to exceed energy capacities.
- VapeCave disavows and EXCLUDES ALL EXPRESS WARRANTIES AND IMPLIED WARRANTIES, INCLUDING THE IMPLIED WARRANTY OF MERCHANTABILITY, of all other components used in conjunction with Mechanical Mod.
- VapeCave is not responsible for any injury to person or property caused by a breach of those warranties or from consumer modification of any components, including Mechanical Mod. VapeCave also EXCLUDES THE IMPLIED WARRANTY OF MERCHANTABILITY with respect to this Mechanical Mod.
- User agrees that any assembly of such components causes such user to be considered an assembler for legal purposes. User further agrees that any post retail sales to third parties cause such user to be considered a merchant for legal purposes.